Wednesday, October 1, 2014

I think that I would like a job with children because I like children, I think that they need much attention, love and protection. I like help to children not have family or some people that protect to this children. Also I can give me a lot of time spend with my family, friends, pet or my hobby, a nice job. I would like to earn a good salary that allows me to live comfortably.
I would like in a open place, maybe I might job in an institution that job with children in open place, for example it do sport or visit home of children.
I think of a job I have a short schedule, although I could job everyday for eight hours not it would uncomfortable .
I imagine a institution with people more polite, nice and likeable, I imagine job a project very important for help to children. I would like this job gives the opportunity to travel for Chile and the world, it will be even better for me.

It would be ideal if this job is job as psychologist and I would like continue with my study a doctorate or study other thing, for example  law,  for protection of  children.


3 comments:

  1. I think you should take care of childrens, there are not a lot of persons wanting that job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you, children need love and especially protection :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire you for the love show to the children. I dont have that love for then, unfortunaly.

    ReplyDelete