Wednesday, October 15, 2014

My Experience in the field

In psychology my Experience in the field is very good, In generally we must observe listen record and analyze many thing, I make Psychological evaluations to different people and conduced interviews, I like to do to me are interviews with professionals. 

For example last week I did a interviews or “ Focus Groups” with working in public health center called “COSAM” in commune “Lo Espejo” is entertaining to hear how they to contribute to public health and I anger because they are limited by problems in the public administration for example one psychologist have  200 patients .I like to know that they are critical and they have lots vocation. 

In the first experience in the field I was very insecure but  then I relax.

When I did Psychological evaluation in a school  also was a good experience to work directly with children, but I dont like see as adults  put high expectations on the results and that sometimes interferes negatively on children who evaluated. 

In general I really like the field work I have done Psychology. I like interacting  with people I like to talk and reflect on different issues , and that I do in the field. I have never had problems during the fieldwork and are usually a learning and entertains me a lot.






1 comment:

  1. This really collapsed sistma public health, it is terrible but true :(

    ReplyDelete