Saturday, May 24, 2014







hello audience.

today I like talk about  the glorious food that sell  in my commune, In Puente Alto,  here food is exquisite and you can eat out quite cheaply. There are various  "picadas" but the I  like is "La Chilenita" is a patisserie and  restaurant, It is a place very old, it have more of 50 years, and the only women work. My grand mother also went  in your youth.

This is a picture of "The Chilenita"



 "the chilenita" have a many range of cake, for example:  chocolate cake, raspberry cake,  orange cake  . Also it have  many  range of bread, but  I like the "Marraqueta" is a good bread.

 I like every  food  that prepare in the chilenita, but I more like is "fast food", I like  "el Italiano",  is good your pizza and "empanadas" accompanied with a good te.

  I love very hot food, and taste. and in the "Chilenita" the food have this caracteristic. 

Also  I recommend "El libano" prepare a good "shawarma"  that  is Arabic food.

In generally I can talk,  that there are some foods that I do not like much, for example the shellfish, why not go to places where prepared.

4 comments:

  1. I love the "marraqueta" with avocado, good andrea data, I have to go where "chilenita" ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the ''marraqueta'', and that bread seems tasty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooohhhh I love "La Chilenita"!!!! I've go to this place since forever xD All their cakes are awesome, specially their berlines :D

    ReplyDelete