Saturday, June 7, 2014

I have always liked learn various thing, but from when I join in the university I not have time, only have time for the university.
I would like learn more thing, to sew clothes, to cook chocolate cake and raspberry cake, I  would like learn to swim, learn chilean dance, learn play poker and learn to drive motorcycle,  my boyfriend have a motorcycle is very nice stroll and is very economic .

 I like more learn is sing, I am very out of tune, but I have been told that you can learn techniques of sing, which could do with a good sing, sometimes sing in karaoke and I feel good singing, this will be entertaining.

Years ago (5 or 6 years) I went to class of “Fabric” in the home squatt and started learning to go up the fabric and I learn make to figure in the fabric, is a difficult training but is very enjoyable, when they closed the house, not train more, the stopped but I would like to pursue, because is activity very good for the body. Also is a good opportunity for share  with more people and learn from their knowledge. 

I think that is good learn, every people can  learn new thing every day, in a conversation  or to  read a book, or  go excercising  to body. 

No comments:

Post a Comment