Monday, May 5, 2014

Abandoned dogs¡

Every day in Chile and the world, many animal are maltreatment, is terrible see that the people is bad, negligent or  aggressive with the animals, the cases more  common are the dogs and cats,  many people kick out to pet, this  generate more   cats and dogs street.
Also is terrible see illegal sale, because to animal the utilization only for be crossed, and can sale more animal.

this topic  always to was important for me, but the last 3 month this topic is more important , when  my female friend find seven puppy, they was in a bag,  alone had 3 day of live. My female friend remove to puppy of bag, she the rescue.  this is your photo, the day that  the find.


When I see photo, I think that with adopt can help to reduce this injustice, to help a dog, I can contribute with the change.   I adopt a puppy, my “Nube”.

My “Nube” had six day live, my dog not could see, not could hear, and had your navel string. When difficult day, because I have to feed every two hours and at every instant have heat up


After of time  “Nube” was the only that survive.








2 comments:

  1. But even if Nube was the only one that survived its success!!! It's very difficult that a 3 day old puppy could survive without his/her mother, congrats to you and your tender friend who at least tried to save them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm volunteer in a group in defence of animals, AEDA. It's a group of the USACH and we take care of the dogs of the university and surroundings.
    In the university people abandon dog and puppies all weeks, it's a very sad and annoying situation. :(
    This is the facebook page of AEDA:
    https://es-la.facebook.com/INFOAEDA

    ReplyDelete