Friday, April 25, 2014




Hello audience.

I like the internet, but I am not fanatic of internet, I use popular website, google, Hotmail, facebook and gmail, but I use little time every day. 

The website that use for more time is youtube.com, the people use youtube.com for see video and film, but I never the see. Because I and my family use youtube.com for see the tutorial, I see tutorial about various topic, when I have to repair something in the house or I want cook for example, I see the tutorial for learn, is very entertainer for we.

The facebook.com use for speak with my family, friend and my boyfriend, little time up a photo I don’t like this, I like comment in the profile of my friends and see the photo of them.

I generally see website for pay debt and buy something, in webcity servipag.com, with this webcite I can economize many time.


Although I am not fanatic of internet, think that have is good something, because in internet all is possible of find.  

2 comments:

  1. I have never used Servipag website, I will try, thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had not thought in servipag, you are right, is a great tool ;)

    ReplyDelete