Wednesday, November 5, 2014


This is good year for me  because  my family is healthy  and all to are well.
Good things that have happened in my life is that I am studying and I like many  Psichology. Also that my little sister is in the school and  is a happy children this  is very important for me. My older sister have a Good job, my nephew  and my mother  is well. 


I am happy for this year find my pet, your name is Nube she is a dog beautiful although every day she destroy some thing,  I love your company.


The  Situations that did not go so well this year were a accident  that I had  with family, a proyect in the university that not manage make  and thing that I not make for lack of money  for example travel to Arica.

My  achievements in 2014 are my degree and I am volunter work  in Protectora de la Infancia  I work with families and children,  and  this is a  gratifying  job.
Things I did not do were travel  around chile  and sleep for a week.  other things that I  still have to do this year is pass english, this is very dificult for my but is very important. Also I  still have to do this year is get practice.
I have not done yet  is  create a pyme,  I have a  idea  and I would like to do this year, when finished college in December 'll have more time and I will make it , I hope everything goes well.

1 comment: