Wednesday, November 12, 2014

In my experience learning English at university  is a good esperience although  is a subject very difficult for me. Also is good the use of blogs for understand  various  topic in English and is more entertaining the class in computer room  that to be in class room.

I think that I have to improve more my english, for example even is very difficult for me the  listening activity  in general I do not understand the  conversation  that I listen to class. 

I know that I have to practice more but  I do not like,  from I am children that I do not like, was always  difficult for me, I never remember the word in english and every time  I bad feel only for to be in the class room. I would like that this to exchange because I know that english is very important for my future profesional. 
whe finish the class english at university I have continue learning English in other place.
 
I like to be honest, I not use  free time in English because I dont like english, I know that this to be bad for this I decide do something for exchange. why download games in English  in my Tablet  and every day  I playing  a short time. This help me to learn more English  vocabulary and I make more entertaining learning English. 

activity I do with my little sister , she will also download games for children in English , to learn , always asking me question  things I was not know in English , I hope that it is not as difficult as for my English. 


  Someday I hope to have a good command of English.


3 comments:

  1. For my, learn English it's a difficult task to do, too. I hope you can improve your English in the time. Little steps to do big things.

    ReplyDelete
  2. for us English is very difficult. But it's our last year. We will succeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you, for us English is very difficult, but is useful and necessary.

    ReplyDelete