Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Holidays:

The best holiday I remember are Two years ago we went to the beach called "Pichilemu". we were there 3 day. Only went my mother, my younger sister and me, this trip was the first time we traveled alone. We stayed in a beautiful hostel in the city center.

The days we were the climate went very good was very sunny and warm weather, we went out to eat a couple of times to restaurants the food was very rich I ate a lot of fish fried it went good, we wandered along the beach on horseback. We also enjoyed craft fairs with local produce and saw the get dark. Although this was a very simple trip for me was special because I was with two very important people to me, I relaxed a lot and had a good time. 

Is very important to spend time with family because generally we spend little time, we should seize every moment with them is simpler than many times for being busy with the routine things we ignore and family is an important pillar. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment