Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Why did I choose to study psychology ?



I am study psychology, I choose this discipline because I love interacting with people and understand their problems, when I chose this  I was not sure what I wanted, but psychology is a broad discipline and I thought  that I could decide over time. This election wend a good idea, now I like the  legal psychology.

I did know that the work of psychologist is marked by the interaction with others, in group work or in  individual work, delivering tool, enhancing skills, counseling or planning interventions, this allows us to be a contribution in various fields and context, for example, in the  school, in the a company, in a court or hospital. This is one of the things  that I like more, because it allows us to work in different office environments, while that the specialization is important to be a good professional, good to have a wide range of options to choose specialization.

Why University of Chile? I Never made this question to self, every time think that I wanted study in university of Chile, I was not sure of degree but if the university.  








4 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm studying psychology too and I like this career! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you ;) psychology is versatile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also I am studying psychology, including we are schoolmate!!!

    ReplyDelete