Wednesday, August 20, 2014



            I would like to
 Machupicchu.






 I would like to visit Peru to know Machupicchu because is a beautiful place that represent the  latin america culture.Also is a place with more story, a vegetation beautiful and your can walking for all place. Is a place with warm climate, your day is damp and your night is cold weathe. 

I never visit Machupuchu and not know the cost of travel , but varius friend to visit Machupichu, they comment that is cheap visit Peru but Machupichu in special is more expensive place. Also comment  that go to the machupichu have to take a railway or a helicopter because you can not go by car. 



I would lite to visit Machupichu alone of  tourist for know your story, I dont like live there or in Perú. I would like to visit Machupichu with my family or my boyfiend , I would lite walking for de city and see the get dark. 

I think that Machupicho is a important place for ours continent. 


       
.


3 comments:

  1. Hi, I think it could be amazing to visit Machu Picchu and to get to know all the native culture that's there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with you. I would like to visit Peru ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like mitology of Peru, we must visit of Machupicchu.

    ReplyDelete