Friday, April 11, 2014

 Hello  audience.

Today I talking about my travel to Punta Arenas,
In september of last  year  I went to VIII psychology congress in the university of Magallanes, 
I trip to Punta Arenas City  was my first travel in airplane,  I was very nervous, duration to travel is of 4 hours, arrive to Punta Arenas in the morning and I had walk in the city for find  hostal. 

 The people es very afectionatte  and courteous, the city is  beautiful and  clean, but is a expensive city. In Punta Arenas you can visit various  tourist place, for example  the cathedral, the , ocean and cemetery and penguin colony, this place I had the opportunity to go and it was really amazing because you can see penguins in their natural avitad.

 Also you can take different tour. I went to national reserve Torres del Paine, is very beautiful, I see glacier. 

This national reserve is one of my fovourite places.  












No comments:

Post a Comment